By recording, transcribing and thoroughly analyzing our own – real or alternative – (coaching/therapy) conversations, we become observers of our work and experts in observation at the same time. We might understand how the things we usually refer to as “gut feeling”, “magic” or “the art of coaching/therapy” work in a dialogue setting. We might observe what we actually do to create and maintain these magical moments and process of co-construction – in every second of the conversation.
The workshop will be useful for you, if you are:
- a (highly) experienced coach or therapist, who wants to gain new perspective and be more conscious about how you create value for your clients
- a (near) beginner coach/therapist who wishes to see a model you might easily use even in difficult situations
- so eager, and can’t wait to be your own observer or watch what your clients see and hear when you are working
- interested in gaining practical knowledge with the process of microanalysis of face-to-face dialogue
- a trainer of coaches who would like refresh yourself and your methodological toolkit to help your learners more effectively
Trainer: Haesun Moon, CA
Haesun Moon is an international Communication Scientist, Semiotician, Researcher, Speaker, Educator, Author, Teacher of University of Toronto and Director of the Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching. A fascinating standup comedian who will invite you for some serious, paradigm shifting (professional) reflection by sharing scientific research and training experience along with her wonderful personal stories and smiles.
The workshop will be held as 2x4hour webinars on 13-14th May, each day 16.00 – 19.30 CET
The training will be documented with 7 ACSTH points.
Your investment: 250 EUR
If you need help with the application, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com