SFiO is an international network of solution-focused practitioners which promotes, supports and develops research and applications of Solution Focus in Organisations.
SF has a place on this wider stage – AND it has unique qualities and assumptions that distinguish it from its near neighbours.
The international Association for Solution Focus in Organisations (ASFIO also known as SFiO) has been established to carry on and extend the pioneering work of the Association for Solution Focus Consulting and Training (ASFCT). It will continue to establish the place of SF on the wider stage and draw attention to its distinctive qualities and as the name implies, it will strive to:
- Develop the relationship with organisations much more
- Broaden the membership further amongst people who are employed within organisations and use or want to use SF
- Share the experience of our members with the next generations working with organisations, so that we sustain and grow SF in organisations in the future
- Provide more learning opportunities for Members
- Grow the number of Full Members
In doing so, we aim to give a coherent voice to SF practitioners working in organisational settings, to be a focal point for developments in the field and to be the body for ALL organisational practitioners, not just consultants and trainers.